Happy Thanksgiving! Hope all of you had a beautiful holiday! Wanted to pop on here real quick and share with you all the recipe we used for today’s bird! Perfect for any occasion, especially that Thursday night when you just don’t know what to make for dinner!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees for regular oven.
2. Melt a half stick of butter, 2 lemons worth of zest, chopped rosemary, slag & pepper into a bowl. Mix.
3. Time to give the chicken a bath! massage it into every crevice of the chicken for extra flavor! I like to add roasted potatoes right onto the tray!
4. Half 2 lemons, squeeze onto chicken, and then stuff the halves into the cavity as well as a few pieces of rosemary.
5. Bake for 1 hour – 1 hour, 15. until moist and fully cooked.
6. ENJOY! See! Super easy!